Dr. Stanley R. Kalish

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stanley R. Kalish

I have known Dr. Kalish for 25 years and he is without a doubt one of the most proficient and caring physicians I have ever met. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone in need of his specialty of the foot and ankle. Aside from that I know he has treated many other doctors, including those in his specialty and many athletes. He lectures and has taught so many other physicians. He is always thinking about how to improve treatment of his patients. Yes he is quite busy, but that is because after many years in practice, his patients recommend him to family members and friends. I have seen patients from around the world seek his care and expertise. I can't say enough about the man and his staff. They are truly outstanding!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I would agree with the individual who say that Dr. Kalish is certainly a salesman. He never listens to my questions. I should have left the moment I can into the office on two of my visits. Each patient advised that after their surgery they were in more pain than before. I am one of those people now. My foot looks and feel worse than before the surgery. It has been 4 months and my foot is still swollen and discolored. I can put no pressure on it. Very disappointed and no I will not refer the great doctor.

Submitted July 26, 2014

Dr. Stanley R. Kalish

Dr. Stanley R. Kalish's response
We would like the opportunity to follow up with you and address your concerns. If you are having problems Dr Kalish will be more then happy to discuss this but we need for you to contact us. 770-477-9535

Submitted April 1, 2015

Submitted May 13, 2014

He is the doctors doctor..He is the only doctor I know, who treats other doctors, due to the fact, that the doctors know, he is the best at what he does...god bless him.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

World's best. On the cutting edge. World renowned. Truly cares about his patients. Willing to do and try everything to get results. Love him.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

All I can say thus far is that I have never found a Surgeon / Doctor / Person of this calibre, and as this is an ongoing saga at this point, I will be writing more and in detail as time ticks on. At this point lets just say he has 10 stars from Me.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Dr Kalish is one of the best Podiatrist in the world. He has been my Dr. for 34 years. I have Lymphodemia in both legs. I have many problems with them and he always know what to do to help me. There still are Drs. that don"t know how to treat people with this disorder. I am prong to get cellulitist with this and they have given me the wrong medicine and mistreated it at the ER. I live 90 miles one way from his closest office. He knows what he is doing and there is no other like him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Best foot and leg surgeon in America 32 year experience Recently awarded "legend in Podiatry" and internationally recognized for technique "Kalish Bunionectomy" and TLS drain

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011