Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Kluska

very patient doctor who explained details, i felt at ease , for he totally understood what i was trying to tell him. great staff too

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr Michael kluska is very patient and explained to me exactly what and how my cosmetic procedure will go. I did not feel rushed and felt he has my best interest

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Educated, understanding and gets the result you want. Staff is warm and understanding. He is an incredible surgeons and takes the time to listen.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr would not listen to what I had suggested to get the end result I was looking for. I will have to have surgery again because of this. I paid a lot of money for the procedure to be done the way I wanted the first time and now I have to do it all again.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr Kluska has an amazing bedside manner, is warm, friendly and guides you to the right procedures for your body type. I will continue to recomend him. His staff is phenomenal also and this phicility offers A+ care.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

Exceptional Staff, very friendly. Exceptional Office, warm and inviting. Eceptional Doctor, extremely talented, friendly; never rushes you, answers all your questions. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Michael S. Kluska's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Greensburg, PA