Ratings for Dr. Mark T. DAHL

2 new knees later, climbing flights of stairs at WI Dells water park with no pain. Can't say enough how happy I am!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr Dahl is a first rate doctor. He is caring and very knowledgeable. He is easy to understand and will answer your questions. He is very good with the children and teenagers.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr Dahl replacement my left knee in Dec 2012 and my right knee on August 2014. My recovery goes very well. He is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Best advice...does not delay in treatment. Very advanced techniques in surgery. Range of motion of knee after his directions for recovery was 100%.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Dahl patiently answered my MANY questions and gave me a realistic assessment of what I could expect from the treatment he rendered. He replaced both my knees nearly 10 years ago, and I'm very happy with the result. I am still walking 10+ miles at a time, skiing, bicycling, and enjoying an active life.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

He is very rude and he humiliated me and I dread having to go see him he is not thurow. He has made me cry several times. After the third appt with him he still didn't know my name. In his letters he sends to me they are wrong and he has fulsey accused me of things. I have lost all of my respect for that man he is the worst out of all the dr.'s/nurses I have ever had!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

He is very knowledable and uses the latest information and equipment. His patients are very satisfied.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Dr. Mark T. DAHL's Credentials

• Mayo Medical School (Grad. 1980)

Sask Health