Ratings for Dr. Ronald D. Hardy

Dr. Hardy is hands down the BEST doctor I've ever had. He's so attentive and caring that I wish he could be my doctor for everything! I wish he could see our entire family! While Holy Family hospital delivery rooms are tiny in comparassion-no room can compare to having an incredible bond with your doctor! Dr. Hardy is now like family...so much so that my sister (who already had 2 children) changed to him after she saw how amazing he was. Dr. Hardy made sure that he came in for me whether he was on call or not. He's like family to us now! WE LOVE YOU DR. HARDY!!!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Hardy and his staff are amazing!! I was 19 when I was pregnant with my son. He treated me with respect and made me feel comfortable during my pregnancy. After my pregnancy he gave me great advice on my birth control. I'm 25 now and getting ready to try to have another child!! I'm so glad I can stick with Dr. Hardy!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

He's amazing and I would recommend him to anyone. He spends time with you and it amazing.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Good Dr. But His Nurse is the worst! No personality or professionalism!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

He is amazing and would not recommend anyone else!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I have had two surgeries with Dr. Hardy and would never use a different doctor. His staff is excellent, he respects your time, he is kind, he is expert in his field, and he doesn't ever talk down to you. I've rarely met a medical practitioner where I could say all those things. Highest rating.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr Hardy not only is a very kind, caring, empathetic person. He is an EXCELLENT surgeon! I had a uterine rupture during a VBAC and he was able to get the baby out in time by c/s and repair my uterus and keep it in. He was the doctor on call during my delivery at Holy Family and my original doctor (Brash) said that he was so glad that Hardy was there because he truly is the best surgeon and Brasch would have not done as well in those circumstances. Hardy is great at what he does and I totally trust him!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Dr. Hardy told me that my uterus would only be good for having a period. He never even looked into my condition/prior surgery. He based this all on reports vs. actually doing an exam. He gave me information that multiple other doctors, including a doctor at UW, disagreed with. He barely spent 10 minutes with me after I had waited months for an appointment to hear his opinion on if I should attempt to carry a child after a myomectomy. His rude manner left me heartbroken. I barely could drive myself home because he upset me so much.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Hardy saved my life when i was diagnosed with HELPP syndrome. My thrid child didnt make it, but Dr. Hardt was there thriugh the whole thing. Never let me feel like i was alone, and had very comforting words to share when i was down. I will never go to anyon else. He is a life savor and i will eternally be in his debt

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I have never met a doctor who has better bedside manner or takes more time with his patients than Dr. Hardy. I work in the healthcare field so I come across many doctors day to day. He has treated me through two pregnancies and treatment of endometriosis. I only wish he could be my family practitioner! He takes his time with you, his nurse returns your calls (no matter how significant/insignificant your question is) within hours, he genuinely cares about you and your wellbeing. I couldn't ask for a better doctor to lead me through lifes most important times. If only all doctors could care about their patients as much as Dr. Hardy!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Dr. Ronald D. Hardy's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)