You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Leland Gilmore

I been a patient of Dr Leland Gilmore's since 1991 and have referred family members and associates to him. I will continue to keep him as my Podiatrist as long as he stays in practice. He is a very caring, compassionate, understanding and knowledgeable doctor/person. He is very straight forward about everything and never hold anything back. I Love You Dr Gilmore and I'll see you in a few weeks.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Very gentle, very helpful, he talks to you and tells you everything he is doing and gonna do next. He is very caring and knowledgeable. I love Dr. Gilmore!!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Great Doctor and every helpful with my special condition

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Dr. Leland Gilmore's Credentials

• Spanish

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I been a patient of Dr Leland Gilmore's since 1991 and have referred family members and associates to him. I will continue to keep him as my Podiatrist as long..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A very caring and understanding doctor. He really cares for his patients and staff."

December 7, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2259434'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

February 6, 2014