Ratings for Dr. Christine M. Larson

I am convinced that Dr. Larson saved my pregnancy when my dr. at another clinic gave up. I now have a healthy one year old.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Larsen delivered our first child and I would not recommend her. She pretty much convinced us I needed a c-section and looking back it may have not been the case. Also, she is fake during appointments, constantly saying 'my dear' to me and quick to get you out the door. One other thing, when we switched OBs on our second child, our new doctor could not believe how awful my c-section scar was for a planned c-section....it was raised, red and puffy still after 18 months....after my second c-section, it was amazing the difference in the scar! So many reasons I would stay away from Dr, Larsen (unless you really want a c-section....I'm sure shed be happy to schedule you right up without a major reason as to why it's needed)!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

Dr. Larson delivered my two children, supporting us through difficult pregnancies with concern for my physical and emotional well being. Whatever I needed, she was supportive, whether it be a last minute ultrasound to ease fears, or scheduling my c-section on a day she normally is otherwise busy. Also, out of all MDs I've visited for routine women's physicials, hers have been the least uncomfortable and that's something I truly appreciate. She's one of a kind.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Based on a few visits with Dr Larson my feeling is that she shows little real concern for my concern as the patient. She seems pressed for time. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

Dr. Christine M. Larson's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)