Ratings for Dr. Deborah A. Smithyman

Dr. Smithyman deserves a standing ovation. She is a great listener and talker, always attentive and receptive. She is truly passionate about her job and obviously cares for her patients. I suffered from depression and social anxiety, and she gave me the tools to counter my negativity and fears. Changed my life.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Is really easy to talk with and if you stick with her and don't think that after only two visits you will have a diagnosis then she is the real deal. How can they get to know who you are. Just like you she has to get to know you. She will give you the tools to help you. Like dating or meeting knew friends it takes you the patient to get to know the other person so how can one judge someone simply by seeing them once or twice.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr Smithyman seemed distracted and didn’t give me the feedback I was hoping for. I’ve seen her three times and don’t know whether to continue or not. I was hoping some other of her patients would give feedback on this site to help me to determine if she was helpful to them. I only rated her staff low because she doesn’t have a staff.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013