Ratings for Dr. Joshua R. Sonett

Dr Sonett is the absolute best. He did a lung cancer vat on me and hardly any pain. When I went home I took one Advil. He's brilliant, sweet, kind, listens and has the best bedside manner. His team that takes care of you during your stay is triple A! I shopped around and he is wonderful.! His gals in office are fabulous. Heidi and his office manager are the sweetest and please don't be scared. Your safe with him. You can contact me if your scared!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

A year ago, Dr Sonett did a difficult Nissen Fundoplication Re-do (the original was done by a different surgeon). He explained the procedure well,was caring, and had great bedside manners. I have had several surgeries (original nissen, inguinal hernia repair, endartarectomy, and shoulder reconstruction)and I have never had such a painless and easy recovery. A year later, the surgical results are still highly satisfactory. Praise also goes to Dr Sonett's staff,Edith and Kirsty,who were professional and caring.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

The best Doctor! Highest quality of care, Incredible knowledge, extensive clinical skill. You save my life, Doctor Sonett, and God bless you. Thank you. Michael Pevzner,MD.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Dr. Joshua R. Sonett's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Oxford