Ratings for Dr. Greg Mcgillivray

Dr Greg is outstanding! He and his business partner Dr Kara provide the best service in Minnesota. I highly recommend you check out their practice if you need a Chiropractor. Dr Greg’s staff is phenomenal as well! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Erin

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Outstanding doctor with excellent support staff. Great results!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Look no further than Dr Greg for thorough and excellent care. He is also personable - back to my normal routine in no time and learned some techniques to avoid future flare ups to the extent possible.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Outstanding docs and staff. Had excellent relief of back pain after a lifting injury

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I work on a computer all day and began to experience headaches and neck pain. My employer recommended Dr. Greg. I was impressed the second I walked in to an immaculate office with friendly, professional staff to greet me. I had a thorough examination and then great relief in a very short time period. Very competent and professional doctor.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

I was nervous to see a chiropractor after a previously bad experience but I couldn't take the pain anymore and I had heard about this office from several people. Dr Greg put me right at ease and was very thorough and explained my condition and what could be done about it. I appreciated the time and effort spent with me. I had a great result and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Very friendly and professional. Very thorough and a great result. Very clean and nice environment.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr. Greg is absolutely fantastic. Excellent in skill and knowledge of current research. Very professional and a great listener. His wife is fabulous as well. Entire clinic staff from billing to Dr. assistants are top notch.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

You would be hard pressed to find a doctor as good as Dr Greg. He is simply outstanding, intelligent and listens !

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I've suffered 20 years of back pain. Was referred to Dr Greg and after a series of adjustments and spinal exercise I'm virtually pain free. I can't thank him enough for the excellent care and expertise

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Greg Mcgillivray's Credentials

• Northwestern College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1995)

• BCBS Illinois