Ratings for Dr. Glen Brooks

Having suffered with severe depression for many years, and after exhausting all treatment options in Ontario, I decided to make the trip to Manhattan and receive ketamine infusions from Dr. Brooks. I believe he mostly specializes in addiction and pain management, but he decided to see me anyways. He was very polite, professional and attentive. In once sense he was helpful, of how well he treated me as a person and patient, but in another sense the experience overall was not beneficial, as I found zero relief. The ketamine was so intense during many of the infusions that he would decide to just give me massive doses, part way through, in order to put me under. It was not a psychedelic, fun experience. It was very nauseating even with the anti- nausea medication. I would still recommend him though. He studied at Harvard and was a faculty member at Yale, so he is very well educated and knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr. Glen Brooks's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1973)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal