Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrea M. Saterbak

I consider Dr Saterbak a partner in my good health that lets me enjoy the lifestyle I choose . She conveys an understanding of the activities that I enjoy and I fee l she partners with me so I can pursue my dreams. She does offer guidance that is useful , makes recommendations that are specific to me, and I like her approach and skills for my continued health plan.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2019

Dr. Andrea M. Saterbak's response
Hello, thank you for the excellent review. We're glad that you had a great experience! -TCO

Submitted November 12, 2019

Had Dr. Saterbak perform a total knee replacement. She (and her staff) were very professional and conscientious to my needs. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

Dr. Andrea M. Saterbak's response
Hello, thank you for the kind review. We're glad that you had a great experience! -TCO

Submitted November 8, 2019

I met with Dr. Saterbak to discuss getting a knee replacement. Rather than automatically putting me down that path, she did a careful examination and decided that a replacement was not necessary. She gave me great advice to keep the knee healthy and minimize the pain. So glad I saw her.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2019

I limped into Dr. Saterbak's office with knee pain and left walking pain free. She was great at diagnosing my issue, performing a simple procedure, and providing me with actions to keep my knee feeling great.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

Dr Saterbak performed an ACL surgery on our 9th grade son and both the surgery and recovery went perfectly. Unfortunately, our son blew his other knee as a senior and without hesitation we selected Dr Saterbak again with the same results.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Andrea M. Saterbak's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Andrea Saterbak, M.D. is a board certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in knee and shoulder conditions. In particular, she is experienced in arthroscopic approaches to ligament repair/reconstruction, cartilage preservation, and joint replacement/arthroplasty. Her focus on sports medicine sparks her drive to provide all of her patients with the best care possible for them. Her continued affiliation with the Steadman Clinic in Vail, Colorado, and her membership in the national sports medicine society, AOSSM, strengthens her continued education in sports medicine.

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

• ACL injury