Ratings for Dr. William T. Schneider

Over the last two years I have had knee replacement surgery by Dr. Schneider on each knee and the outcome has been excellent. He would be my recommendation to anyone who is contemplating knee replacement.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

I have seen Dr. Schneider many times dealing with knees and hip. He has always been straight forward, friendly and trust worthy. I would not pick any orthro doc. other than him.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2019

Doctor Schneider and staff have given me my life back!! I was unable to tolerate the pain I have had 2 total hip replacements and a total knee replacement. I am able to function normally again. Thank-you

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

Dr. Schneider is always kind, thorough, and professional. His staff is equally so. He searched and tested until he had full understanding of my injury.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

Dr Schneider has performed multiple surgeries on my body including 3 shoulder surgeries, 2 knee surgeries including a knee replacement, and 2 total hip replacements. He is a perfectionist in every sense of the word. Each and every surgery has been very successful. Having total confidence in any doctor is extremely rare, but there is no surgeon I would trust more than Dr. Schneider. He is responsible for restoring quality back into my life after suffering with joint injuries, arthritis and chronic pain. There there are simply no words to adequately express my gratitude to Dr. Schneider and his competent staff for the excellent service they provide. With much appreciation and thanks, Jeff C

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr. William Schneider has performed surgery on both of my shoulders and a total knee replacement. My quality of life is back thanks to Dr. William Schneider's skill and experience as a surgeon. My name is Clarke Huebener and I'am very thankful for Dr. William Schneider and his top notch staff. Thank you and Happy New Year.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

On September 15, 2017 Dr. Schneider did a full left hip replacement for me. My original hip had worn to a point where the pain was the governing factor in replacing it. From my initial visit with the Dr. and his staff, to the last post operation appointment, they all were very professional and caring. Prior to surgery they suggested I attend a 2 hour class on hip replacements, which I found to be exceedingly helpful. I am now 2 months post op and having no pain or problems, and with the incision nicely healed. I don't really know how the circumstances surrounding this operation could have been improved.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Schneider has replaced both a shoulder and a knee for me. Both surgeries turned out extremely well. No remaining pain in either joint with full functionality.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr. Schneider performed rotator cuff surgery on my shoulder and repaired extensively torn tendons that may doctors would not have been able to repair. He is one of the best orthopedic surgeons - exceptionally knowledgeable, skillful and experienced. I would not have trusted anyone else with this complicated surgery. His clinical assistant and staff are very caring and professional. They are warm and welcoming and answer all your questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Schneider.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Have neck, back and shoulder pain for a while, my spine doctor referred me to him and gave me all the choices of treatment for my shoulder. I am glad I picked surgery because after the surgery I was told the rotator cuff was a mess. His staff are very nice especially Tanya the therapist. She makes you feel welcome. I will recommend friends and family to him. His nurse talks loud but she wants what is good for you.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. William T. Schneider's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

William Schneider, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in shoulder and knee arthroscopy, joint replacement, and sports medicine. "With over 30 years of experience in orthopaedic surgery, I fully understand the challenges facing you with your orthopaedic condition or injury. I am committed to treat you as an individual with unique needs. My staff and I use a team approach to enable timely, effective diagnoses and treatments. We strongly believe in educating you as much as possible about your condition so that you can take an active role in choosing from the many state-of-the-art treatment alternatives available to you at our clinic."

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1981)

• Arthroscopy