Ratings for Dr. Sandra M. Johnson

Dr. Johnson is great! She is extremely knowledgeable and kind, too! She treats her patients with compassion and care. I highly recommend Dr. Johnson for dermatology care!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I have always received excellent care. She is very knowledgeable, and I rarely have to return for repeat treatments. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Made appointment with Dr.Sandra M.Johnson , found out we were seeing pa ( Honey) . My appointment was to see Dr. Johnson not a pa , the pa was the 1 that removed my sons mole to begin with and it looks worse now . Rude doctor and very Rude office staff.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Very disappointed. She got very rude toward me when she couldn't figure out what was going on and had no answers for me.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Very disappointed, my daughter visited her twice. For same condition. Diagnosed without testing, prescribed very expensive meds, when daughter called to see if any less expensive meds available was told It was probably bug bites and prescribed cheaper meds. Turned out it was what she first thought. If we'd known for sure we would have gotten expensive meds. A test would've saved the whole family months of aggravation with this condition. Why "guess" it's bug bites after two visits?

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Visited this clinic 6/2014 for a checkup. The clinic is excellent, the staff efficient, and both Drs. Sandra and Brad were excellent - explained condition and what procedure I needed to have performed. Spot was removed from nose with and excellent outcome. I would recommend this clinic and these doctors.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Was disappointed that when the PA told me that Dr. Johnson was required by Medicare to check herself on anything requiring treatment, she came in and stood across the room for less than a minute while the PA did the treatment. At no time did she ever approach me.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Clinic was excellent - new, large, and well staffed. Both Dr's Brad and Sandra Johnson examined and provided minor surgery on two affected spots. Surgery went very well. Received follow-up call to check on my status. Totally satisfied with outcome. All of their staff were proficient and good to deal with. I would recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Bad attitude!!!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

My visit felt very rushed and totally incomplete. There was no explanation or insight to the assessment she made. No other information was given as far as what I needed to do at home to treat my "condition." I was given a sample and a prescription for two different medicated ointments, but was never told how to apply, where, when, etc. The second visit lasted slightly longer, but she was dissatisfied with my lack of doing something she never told me to do, during the first visit. I ended up going to a second dermatologist who was able to accurately diagnose and treat my condition. The assessment Dr. Johnson made along with the "treatment" was totally incorrect.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Dr. Sandra M. Johnson's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)