Ratings for Dr. Dennis M. Anthony

Dr. Anthony and Erika are the best. We go out of our way to continue using them for our medical care. His office manager is another matter she is rude and will call you out to the entire lobby if you have a balance which is uncomfortable and really a privacy issue for me. She also will make you as the customer wait while she loudly discusses private inter off ice matters with personnel. I believe she is rather new and I wish they would dismiss her or at least explain to her how to be a professional. She is now turning the entire office staff into very rude people. I hope they correct this so we do not have to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Front staff is very rude but Dr Anthony himself is great... Sadly the front office might end up driving me away

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Dr anthony is a wonderful doctor to my family. He is always attentive and professional. I trust him with all my heart . He knows me and I trust him with his decisions and advice.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I have never had any problems with anything at Dr. Anthony's office including Front office staff, i'm sure they put up with a lot on a every day basis so therefor sometimes it may rub off, lol. My whole family goes there including my two little girls who are 3 years and 7 months, they both love it and feel very comfortable going in to see the doctor. To the people who are saying the front office staff are rude, maybe try changing your attitude some and see if that helps out.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

I think Dr Anthony and Erika are wonderful. I love their nurse's!!! They are great with my 3 children. I feel very comfortable with my family's care in their hands. Would recommend Dr Anthony to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2009

Yes, the front desk is often rude. Dr Anthony is very nice and professional, but perfers ordering many tests,scans,that while not unethical are often unnecessary. I'm sure Atrium (his employer) requires he met quotas that add to their bottomline...so I have compassion for the position he is in but wish he could choose patient care over $$$ all the time.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

I think Dr.Anthony and Erica are great with my newborn and all of the nurses are wonderful with her. My only issue is with the front desk staff they are so rude I hate to call in there I think about changing doctors just b/c of them.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

THE DOCTOR AND STAFF ARE WONDERFUL. HE HAS THE BEST FRONT DESK STAFF EVER. THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO SAID OTHERWISE DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SAYING. HE IS GREAT, ERIKA IS GREAT. I NEVER HAVE TO WAIT. HIS NURSES ARE TOP NOTCH.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

Dr. Anthony is terrific and so are his nursing staff - they even call to see how you are doing after visits when I really, really ill. Some times the reception area can be abrupt and not very pleasant (exceot Louise - she is a peach!). I also like that they have "walk in" hours for urgent care for established patients if you need to get in real quickly.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

Dr. Anthony is great! I do not have children but the office is very children friendly. He is very knowledgable and actually listens to what you have to say! The front desk is a mixed bag (some great, some annoyed/attitude...) but he and Erica are great!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2008

Dr. Dennis M. Anthony's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)