Ratings for Dr. Troy H. Peters

I have been a lifelong sceptic of chiropractic care. A few years ago, because of pain associated with years of weightlifting and military service, I thought I'd give it a shot. After 6 months, I was more of a sceptic - it didn't help at all. Fast forward to this year, still in pain, I spent a solid 3 hours searching for a DC who I thought might be able to help. I found Dr. Peter's after 3 solid hours of research. After my first treatment, I easily had an 80% reduction in pain!! I'm 6 sessions into my treatment plan and feel 20 years younger. Dr. Peters is thorough in his assessment of your condition(s) and takes the time to truly understand your best path to wellness. His office staff are exceptionally competent and friendly. If you're looking for a chiropractor, you owe it to yourself to give Dr. Peters a try. If you're under the care of another chiropractor, I would encourage you at least go get an assessment from Dr. Peters. You just might find yourself leaving his office much better than you came in!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Very professional, caring, knowledgeable.. Iam. Going to bring back my whole family, to get treatments..

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

I have gone to different Chiropractors and felt okay. With Dr. Peters he adjusts everything, back, neck, legs, toes. Great chiropractor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

Dr. Troy H. Peters's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 2005)

Banner Health