Dr. Mohab B. Foad

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mohab B. Foad

after suffering from thumb and forefinger problems for upwards of a decade I finally got up the sense to see Dr. Foad. I am so glad I did! He was absolutely wonderful to see and he wound up being able to remove the damaged part of my joints which gave me more strength and a much better range for function!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Shattered my wrist in 2013 and went to the ER like a moron. Four years later I was still having swelling and restricted movement along with ocassional pain. Dr. Foad was able to reposition two of my floating bones and anchor a fragment that was never set properly (becuase the ER doctor obviously wasn't a wrist specialist). I am now able to type, write, and text pain free and without swelling!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. Foad performed my wrist surgery after I shattered my wrist in an equestrian accident.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Foad did a great job helping my 79-year-old mom understand what her options were for treatment for a minor non-union fracture in her wrist.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I fractured/shattered two bones in my left wrist after falling off of a bike in September 2017. Dr. Foad went right to work and fixed both of them. I have full range of motion and I feel amazing!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Very humble and down to earth guy (especially for an orthopedist!). I was impressed by the fact that Dr. Foad provided me with several treatment options and didn't try to pressure me into one particular treatment path. He did a great job relieving my trigger finger and removing a bone spur from my left wrist during the procedure. He's fantastic!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

The most compassionate Surgeon I ever met. His staff compliments him as well! His PT’s are the best. Dr. Foad cares about his patients he make sure you’re 100% after your procedure. He sit down in the office visit, ask you how are you doing every appt giving you his attention. Not too many surgeons have this kind of bedside manners.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

He is as fine a physician as I have ever known over the course of my 61 years. He is also the most empathetic and compassionate physician I have met. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Great hand care from Dr. Foad. I thought he was very personable and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

All I can say is that Dr. Foad changed my life. I was unable to close my hand all the way due to a cartilageounous defect in my middle and ring finger knuckles. Dr. Foad figured out what the problem was, and then he was able to fix it through a scope to avoid the usual cuts that come with surgery. Great job he really blew me away!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Mohab B. Foad's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Arabic

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)