Dr. Mohab B. Foad

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mohab B. Foad

Very humble and down to earth guy (especially for an orthopedist!). I was impressed by the fact that Dr. Foad provided me with several treatment options and didn't try to pressure me into one particular treatment path. He did a great job relieving my trigger finger and removing a bone spur from my left wrist during the procedure. He's fantastic!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

The most compassionate Surgeon I ever met. His staff compliments him as well! His PT’s are the best. Dr. Foad cares about his patients he make sure you’re 100% after your procedure. He sit down in the office visit, ask you how are you doing every appt giving you his attention. Not too many surgeons have this kind of bedside manners.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

He is as fine a physician as I have ever known over the course of my 61 years. He is also the most empathetic and compassionate physician I have met. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Great hand care from Dr. Foad. I thought he was very personable and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

All I can say is that Dr. Foad changed my life. I was unable to close my hand all the way due to a cartilageounous defect in my middle and ring finger knuckles. Dr. Foad figured out what the problem was, and then he was able to fix it through a scope to avoid the usual cuts that come with surgery. Great job he really blew me away!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Carpal tunnel release surgery about a ear ago performed by Dr. Foad. He did a great job and I have zero complaints.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Foad was great and I thought he was very kind and attentive. He didn't pressure me or anything and I think he did a good work with my fingers.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I had an accident at work and Dr. Foad fixed both of my fingers. I have full dexterity again and I owe it to him!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Mo Foad is the best hand surgeon in the region. He is the ONLY doctor I could find who would do carpal tunnel release surgeries on both of my wrists at the same time. I am really glad because I only had to take two days off work instead of four and it was way less expensive for me to do both at the same time: one surgical suite fee, one anesthesia fee, etc., etc. I appreciate that Dr. Foad saved me so much time and money!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I didn't realize how much advancement that there has been in hand and wrist operations over the past few years until I spoke with Dr. Foad. It is great to have a leading expert and researcher right here in our own community! He was able to do an arthroscopic procedure on my wrist to reduce scarring and lessen my recovery time.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Mohab B. Foad's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Arabic

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal