Ratings for Dr. Mohab B. Foad

He is as fine a physician as I have ever known over the course of my 61 years. He is also the most empathetic and compassionate physician I have met. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Great hand care from Dr. Foad. I thought he was very personable and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

All I can say is that Dr. Foad changed my life. I was unable to close my hand all the way due to a cartilageounous defect in my middle and ring finger knuckles. Dr. Foad figured out what the problem was, and then he was able to fix it through a scope to avoid the usual cuts that come with surgery. Great job he really blew me away!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Carpal tunnel release surgery about a ear ago performed by Dr. Foad. He did a great job and I have zero complaints.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Foad was great and I thought he was very kind and attentive. He didn't pressure me or anything and I think he did a good work with my fingers.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I had an accident at work and Dr. Foad fixed both of my fingers. I have full dexterity again and I owe it to him!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Mo Foad is the best hand surgeon in the region. He is the ONLY doctor I could find who would do carpal tunnel release surgeries on both of my wrists at the same time. I am really glad because I only had to take two days off work instead of four and it was way less expensive for me to do both at the same time: one surgical suite fee, one anesthesia fee, etc., etc. I appreciate that Dr. Foad saved me so much time and money!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I didn't realize how much advancement that there has been in hand and wrist operations over the past few years until I spoke with Dr. Foad. It is great to have a leading expert and researcher right here in our own community! He was able to do an arthroscopic procedure on my wrist to reduce scarring and lessen my recovery time.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

The one thing that stands out to me about Dr. Foad is his ability to get right to the solution. He doesn't spend a lot of time dwelling on the problem or the symptoms or the pain: he just tells you what he can do to help. I appreciated that!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Thank you, Dr. Foad, for fixing my right ulna fracture! I am back to playing volleyball and everything seems like it is normal and pain free! You are the best!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Mohab B. Foad's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Arabic

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

MSP/BC Med