Ratings for Dr. Shannon P. Hancock

Dr. Hancock is the best doctor I have ever been to. He has been my PCP for 7 yrs and my children's doc for almost as long. Dr. Hancock is caring, compassionate, professional, and GREAT with my 3 kids. There are times when he is very busy, but he always makes sure all of my questions are answered before I leave. If he isn't as busy, he always takes extra time during our office visit and makes us all feel like old friends. Not only does he listen to our medical issues, but he also hears what is going on in my family's life and always remembers & asks about it during the next visit. Most importantly, Dr. Hancock knows his stuff and if he doesn't have the answer he finds it, or will refer you to a specialist. Not long ago, I went to him for a problem I was having and he immediately knew that all my symptoms pointed to lupus. When the blood work came back positive, he had an appt scheduled with the rheumatologist for the following morning. I would recommend Dr. Hancock without a doubt!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Does not listen and missed a diagnosis. I had cancer on my face and he told me it was an age spot. Should have sent me to a Dermatologists.. I went on my own after 2 years of spot geting larger and discolored.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

Dr. Shannon P. Hancock's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, TN