Ratings for Dr. Claudine N. Dupont

Loved this dr! After seeing a sub par doctor in this practice (he no longer works there thankfully!), I went online to find the best reviews for a foot doctor for my children. I was amazed that all of the amazing reviews were spot on, typically that's not the case. She helped both of my children with their issues and referred us to another doctor in the practice for a seperate issue, as she knew someone else had more expertise than herself. A+

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Dupont. She has treated me through the years with a chronic corn on my right little toe, warts (which she helped clear up and they haven't returned), pressure point callouses, etc. As others said, she uses surgery as a last resort. She has ALWAYS taken the time to listen and explain her proposed solutions and never rushes you out the door. She also will treat you right away, even if you do need minor surgery (wart or toenail removal, etc.).

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Dr. D was good. Very personable.I had a broken little toe. She did not put me in a boot-cast, but instead showed me how to tape the toe, said to wear a tennis shoe everywhere, and no long walks for 3 weeks. The follow up showed the break had healed. HIGHLY recommend. Geo

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Great experience with Dr. DuPont. She friendly, knowledgeable, professional, on time, etc. She also took time with the appointment and was not rushed. I especially liked that she said she likes to resort to things like surgery as the last solution.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Dr. Claudine N. Dupont's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal