Ratings for Dr. Kathleen A. Brace Gaul

Haughty and un-caring - didn't re-x-ray my foot post surgery until I insisted - no joint space in the toe. I still have a painful limp and worse than before surgery - painful swelling - bone-on-bone when I walk. She tried to blame me because she couldn't get the post all the way into my toe & said I'd hit it on something at the first dressing change. My only options with her are a "re-do surgery" and a "joint fusion" - both of which I promptly rejected. At my last visit - I asked for an x-ray to compare joint spacing - after 5 months of being dismissed with rx's for analgesics, anti-inflammatories and oversized shoe innersoles which fit no shoes that I own. This ridiculousness had to come to a screeching end - so I demanded an x-ray - the joint space is non-existent the surgery was a total failure. I will not provide her with a steady monthly Medicare Revenue stream any longer.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr is very efficient, attentive, gentle, great bedside manner, very knowledgeable in her field, very punctual, and tries to accommodate her patients. Excellent staff, a reflection on het professional skills.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr. Kathleen A. Brace Gaul's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1977)