Ratings for Dr. Robert EPSTEIN

Seems like a knowledgable doctor the one time I got to see him. I waited 3 months to get an initial visit, that had to be rescheduled last minute so I waited 3 more months. When I go there for my 3:00 pm appointment I had to wait 2 hours to be called. He didn't actually see me until 5:30. Then the 3 times I actually got sick this year I was told he was booked for the week and sent to urgent care! What good is having a doctor you can't see. If I could zeroes for staff , punctual, and helpfulness I would. I will NEVER go there again and would never recommend anyone there either.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

A very nice doctor, but be prepared to wait at least a half hour. He will spend as much time with you as you need and will answer all of your questions (hence the wait, he gives you the time you need and will not rush you out). It is difficult to reach the staff, it always goes to voicemail. He listens to you and makes suggestions and respects how you feel.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Dr. Robert EPSTEIN's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 2000)