Ratings for Dr. Jason R. Mattingly

My mother always said if I didn't have anything nice to say then don't say it at all. But I feel in this case it's important to warn others. Don't make the same mistake I did and see Dr. Mattingly, your health is too important to take chances on someone you don't know.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

I wasn't pleased with my experience with Jason Mattingly. I'm sure he's a nice guy if you were friends with him, but I wouldn't go back to him for medical advice. I wish they were more careful with who they gave medical licenses to because people like Jason Mattingly are in over their heads. I won't be recommending him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Mattingly is a great doctor. He is very willing to listen and get to the bottom of what ever is bothering you. I also appreciate his understanding of Napro Technology and the Creighton system. You can't go wrong with Dr. Mattingly!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Wow, how do people like Jason Mattingly get a license? I wouldn't trust this guy to make my fries at McDonalds, let alone something as serious as my health. The other doctors in the office are great but I'd seek out health care from my dog before I go back to Dr. Mattingly again. Stay far far away from this guy

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

I am piggy backing on this review because I have had the same experience. Misdiagnosed me which led me to almost dying. When tried to follow up, he didn't remember me. Dr. Mattingly did not listen to my concerns. I would not recommend and have concerns about his ability to treat patients. I would not recommend him for Crieghton Fertility. There are way better doctors out there. Staff is not friendly and do not follow through. There are other doctors in the Mercy chain that are better. Thanks to Mattingly, I have had five bad years of health.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

I drive 45 minutes out of my way to go to Dr. Mattingly after he moved from an office close to me. He always takes time to work with me to figure out what is going on. He has always been extremely diligent and always very polite and helpful. He usually suggests several courses of action we could take and discusses the up and downsides of each. My experience with him has always been wonderful and completely at odds with what some other people on here seem to be saying. He is conservative in his medicine, and won't just dole out drugs if he doesn't think you need them or suggest tests that aren't warranted. I suppose someone could be upset by that, but I like that in a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr. Mattingly misdiagnosed me and I nearly died. When I went to follow up, he did not remember me or my situation. I have extremely serious concerns about his ability to treat patients accurately. I highly recommend avoiding this Dr. I am saddened by this, as I was hopeful of NaproTechnology, but he is not the one to go to for it.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

Jason Mattingly is probably one of the worst doctors I've ever gone to. There's just something off about this guy and I don't feel comfortable going to him. This is only my opinion but I definitely wouldn't recommend him to anyone I know

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

The office is fine, and all the staff are great as well too. I have seen several drs within GCAP and overall have had a good experience. But unfortunately Dr. Mattingly is the exception. I would never recommend anyone to him. He is incompetent, rude, and unhelpful. Don't let this one bad doctor tarnish the rest of GCAP though, all my other experiences have been fine.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

I went to Dr Mattingly for the Creighton Model for infertility issues I am having. He was very knowledgeable and provided some options to me that previous OBGYN's hadn't even brought up to me including more specefic blood work, taking certain vitamins, and a low dose drug called naltrexone. I did have to contact his office prior to my 3 month follow up to explain to them that my endometriosis was getting worse and that I needed pain medication. Dr Mattingly called me back and personally spoke with me about some other options and even recommended for me to see the OBGYN in another city who also specialized in the Creighton Model. He also called in a pain medication for me after hours. I felt he went above and beyond what most Dr's would have done. I would recommend him at least for the Creighton Model. He does take his time with you and answers your questions and is a very caring Dr.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Dr. Jason R. Mattingly's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)