Ratings for Dr. Lawrence G. Lazar

Great doctor. He was the first doctor to take me seriously and correctly address the problems I was having while taking the time to fully understand and listen to my concerns. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

I was anxious about having surgery on my foot but Dr. Lazar put me at ease with his knowledge, care and compassion. He seems very dedicated to his profession and a perfectionist. I would highly recommend Dr. Lazar to anyone. My surgery went well and I was able to get around quite easily in just a short time.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

He's the best. Seems very concerned, wants to solve the problem, listens. He's just great.Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

I have been to a couple of podiatrists and not one was as helpful as this man. I have sent my friends and family to him and they all love him the same. He is very punctual and tells me exactly what I need to know. After he rattles off what the problem is in medical terms he tells me in laymen and I am extremely helpful. Most doctors do not encourage research but he writes it down for me and tells me to look it up. He listens to me and takes what I am saying into consideration when he is coming up with a treatment plan. I love this man. I think he is pure genius.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Dr. Lawrence G. Lazar's Credentials

• French

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1990)