Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Powell

Wow! That was the worst Dr visit I have ever been too! 1st-had to wait 30-35 mins to even get seen! The lady at the desk was not friendly at all! I tried to make small talk & talked to myself!! Very uncomfortable!! Well then the "DR " takes me back! I can tell you everything about him! I have never met a more vain, self-absorbed person in my life! He has a son, his mom shot herself laSt summer, blah,blah,blah!! It was just a really uncomfortable experience all around! i believe i will try dr. Fullam or dr sack say I DID NOT make another appointment! I practically ran to my car & breathed a sigh of relief. Look this is just my experience, but in talking with some other people waiting like me, they were highly upset also but said it was normal & that the doc thought he was and then some!! Bad, bad visit!! Just wanted to share because I would want someone to STOP me from doing this EVER again!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

Dr. Jeffrey A. Powell's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hudson, NC