Ratings for Dr. Daniel A. Sheldon

I waited for over 2.75 HOURS to be rushed through an "exam" with no apology or explanation. But he was happy to take my copay and bill insurance. Fortunately I don't need to go back. I would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I can't praise Dr Sheldon and his staff enough for the professional, efficient and kind care. I have had bilateral hip replacements in the last 2 years an although there is sometimes a wait, I feel when it's my turn I have Dr Sheldons full attention for as long as necessary. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I went to Dr. Sheldon following an accident to insure I had not injured myself. He had seen me before on a number of occasions and I am aware of the comments about his staff and punctuality in the office. However I went only because I was familiar. He did absolutely nothing to help me although I was in pain and going to therapy which helped me overcome the pain. I didn't want medicine but therapy. Of course the real shock came when I got my bill from the Doctor. Then I got a bill for Therapy which th insurance kindly denied to pay. Dr. Sheldon might win a few here and there, overall he has a number of issues in the office and until those are overcome this Doctor will rate lower. Be aware some doctors have friends and family log into health grades to up his score. Mine won't change. This guy gets an F minus

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Sheldon preformed a great surgery but waiting for initial visit and follow ups is dreadful. Do not schedule anything within 3 hrs of being here as a quick 5 min follow up will almost always require this much time of you. About two hr wait is expected in the first waiting room. 10:30 appointment will be seen around 12:30.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

My experience was TERRIBLE! I had an appt at 1 pm. Logged in at 12:46 pm. Patients that arrived after me were seen before me. A couple of Jew ladies were speaking among them that they did not have an appt; did not know if the doctor was going to see them ... they got in before too! A nurse called me by 3:20 pm. She took my information and left me in one of the rooms. She came several times to tell me that the doctor was coming, and I also told her that I was very angry, that I was going to leave. The doctor came to see me by about 4:30 pm!!! In a rush, I went through different tests ... and at the end he spoke to a recorder at 1000 MPH, unintelligible words, gave me some brochures, and ran away!!! CRAZY!!! In my whole life this is the first time I meet a physician so disrespectful, insensitive, and disorganized. I can't qualify this experience but TERRIBLE!!! I feel very traumatized by the experience.

Submitted July 17, 2013

Great doctor and definitely knows what he is doing. He got me back on my feet without surgery. Staff was friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

I broke my tib/fib about midnight on feb 6, Dr. Sheldon was at the hospital in about 3 hrs to look at the xrays and consult with me on how he's going to approach my injury. We came to an agreement and surgery was set before morning. I was in severe pain and his quick response made it easier on me. The entire staff at the hospital kept reassuring me that I got the best doctor. Everyone spoke good things about him. He's very confident with what he's doing. I had external fixation the first week then internal the second week. 4 weeks after a really bad accident I can do 50 percent weight bearing and physical therapy. Great doctor. I pray he continue his work to help people.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Waited on 2 occasions even though I had the FIRST appointment for an hour and half.My bill was paid by Medicare complete, and, even after payment, Iwas billed an additional fee. Checked with my healthcare providers and was told it was NOT legal for the provider to do that, andd not to pay. During that time, I also received a letter from Collection agency!!! After, all is said and done, the Dr. owes me $14.00. Staff at front desk, nasty and testy - There is a sign on the desk asking the patients to be POLITE to the front desk staff....hmmmmm I woinder why that would be necessary! Stopped using this Dr. Went to Cleveland clinic - where I have been treated respectfully, on time, and with a fine diagnosis and a good outcome.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

Dr. Daniel A. Sheldon's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)