Ratings for Dr. Bill M. Law

Dr. Law is hands down the worst doctor I have ever had the displeasure of going to. He had no bedside manner and did not want to be bothered with doing proper testing. I since have been diagnosed with Hashimoto's disease by a doctor who knew what they were doing. Dr. Law only wanted to focus on one of my symptoms (infertility) and insensitively informed me that if I was so concerned with it that I needed to find a fertility doctor who would prescribe me Clomid. I left there in tears. My family physician, who had done proper testing, found the correct information proving my disorder even before I went to Dr. Law's office.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr.Law was one of the worst doctors i've ever been to. He was treating me for hypothyroidism & had no clue I had no thyroid. My gynecologist actually discovered it. I gained over 40 pounds, had constant migraines & body aches, plus lost a substantial amount of hair all within a few months of him prescribing me a very high (too high) dosage of Levoxyl. When I complained about symptoms, he tried to say I was depressed & needed to exercise more. Please do not go to this man

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Arrogant, inappropriate doctor. Refuses to communicate lab results except through dictated letters from his staff. When I felt worse after being treated by him and tried to reach him with questions, he wrote me a nasty letter and copied my physician basically saying that I was a bad patient. It's his way or the highway and his way is bad medicine.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Was having very serious health probs for years. Went here and was told quickly I had PCOS. After almost losing my life, I learned it was actually Cushings that went to Addison's because my body couldn't keep up with the demand of cortisol, and the damage left my pituitary unable to produce HGH, a hormone we must have in order to live. I thank God everyday for the competent doctor that saved my life. This is not one of them.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr. Law is the best physician I've ever seen. He is extremely knowledgeable and takes his time explaining things in detail. All of the office staff including his nurse are excellent. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Very knowledgeable and explains everything so well! His nurse is friendly also.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Great Doctor!! Very good listener and takes his time to explain things very well.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Dr. Bill M. Law's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Champ Va