Ratings for Dr. Catherine Gruchacz

Smart, personable, respectful—listens and takes time to explain things and answer questions. Staff is kind and efficient. Never a long wait and never rushed.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2019

She is the best. She really cares about her patients and goes well and beyond!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

I had an hysterectomy with her. When I asked other nurses who they go to they said Dr. Catherine. She has an excellent reputation in our community. She does have a no nonsense approach which gives you confidence. I rely on her.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

When I first saw Dr. Gruchacz I was an emotional wreck having been told that the adnexal mass found during a pelvic exam was probably cancer and I needed to immediately be seen by a cancer doctor. I came to her for a second opinion. She calmed me down and worked with me over the next 4 years with follow-ups of ultrasounds and exams. She was honest and reassuring, but firm in what I needed to do. So after 2 D&C's I finally had a hysterectomy April 26,2013. I find her "bedside manner" to be excellent and she answers all my questions. Prior to the actual surgery I asked if I could see the organs she removed but they had to go to the lab (results were benign), so she had someone take a colored picture of them and now I have that to see---much better than a book photo. Two weeks after surgery I had to be readmitted to the hospital for a minor complication and she visited me twice a day for the 4 days I was in the hospital. I highly recommend her skill and caring attitude.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

The doctor had virtually no people skills. I felt like I was in a low-income, walk-in clinic. I waited for 45 minutes to see her, and I was supposedly the second patient that day. She rushed through the exam, never once asking if I had any questions. She appeared to be a cold and bored person, just putting in her time.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

Dr. Gruchacz is awesome! Best Gyno in the Bay Area! She is very concerned and understanding and listens to all your issues, strange or not. Always feel like my questions were answered.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Dr. Catherine Gruchacz's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Coos Bay, OR