Ratings for Dr. Matthew A. Meyer

Love Dr. Meyer. Been going to him for years. Compassionate, intelligent. Properly diagnosed a problem that my former doctor missed. Regarding “punctuality,” he tends to spend more time with patients than many doctors, particularly if there is a problem. Provides thorough, detailed explanation of condition and various treatment options. Dr. Meyer listens to his patients. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

had to wait average of 30 minutes for exams. Nursing staff not very friendly. Did not explain things well to me, considering this was my first pregnancy. Would not go back.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

I would definitely think twice about having this physician perform surgery. There was a major mishap on his part during a routine surgery on me, which lead to additional surgeries, pain and permanent scarring. Dr. Meyer appeared indignant and was more concerned about his reputation than my health. He had no answers as to why things went wrong and did a poor job of explaining things to me, thank god for the internet. Dr. Meyer was my physician for many years, I guess you know who you're really dealing with when things go bad.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2008

HE WAS ONE HOUR LATE! HE WAS READY TO GIVE ME A HYSTERECTOMY! HORRIBLE!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

Dr. Meyer is not only a wonderful medical practitioner, but a true gentleman as well. Compassionate, patient and supportive describe him to a T. My husband and I lost 2 pregnancies before successfully have our son, and Dr. Meyer came into his office on a Sat. with us, after I started bleeding. I would recommend him in a heartbeat - and his staff is the best too.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2006

Dr. Meyer is one of the most compassionate person that I have ever met. My husband and I recently lost our son at 28 weeks gestation following an acute placental abruption. Dr. Meyer has supported us through our grief and given us the strength to try to conceive again. I can understand why he isn't always punctual because he never rushes and always makes people feel at ease. I truly believe that he cares about his patients and their well beings. I would highly recommend him and his staff to anyone who wants not only a physician but also a friend.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2006

Dr. Meyer is the best doctor. He helped my husband and I conceive two beautiful baby boys. He is very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2005

Prescribed medications over the phone - having seen me only once, that had horrific side effects and were contraindicated for my condition.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2005

Misdiagnosed me without running a single test.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2004

Dr. Matthew A. Meyer's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1971)

Healthnet