Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Cataldo

He operated on me removing my hemorrhoid, I was in pain for 2.5 months taking heavy pain medication and now still leaking because of the bruising and the inflamed areas that he caused because of his lousy stitching. He may sound helpful but after the surgery he does not answer messages even when he knows that his patient (victim) is in pain. Run away go find a real surgeon that knows how to operate especially for the critical areas of the body. Take it from a person who had first hand experience with his work. I have suffered in extreme pain and still not recovered and now seeking a real surgeon to correct his work.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

dr cataldo said he would remove my hemorrholds after surgery i would not ever have a hemorrhold agin but after a colonscopy scereening still had 3LG external hemorroids the olny thing dr cataldo did was change my bowel habits not good wish i never meet him need to have sutgery over Don F

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

Knowledgable, excellent bedside manners, humorous, and patient, lacks a tad common sense. But he saved my life, isn't that enough to say?

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

This doctor saved my life. Its a miracle, that I'm living a better lifestyle than I was when I was sick to the point of death. This doctor has great bedside manners, extreamly knowledgeable, has years of experiance. Highly Reccomended for any surgery. A++

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Dr. Thomas E. Cataldo's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1990)

Kaiser-Permanente