Ratings for Dr. Daniel L. Kitchens

This doctor is not worth the time it takes to park and find his 2 room office. I would expect a back exam since that is what I was there for...

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

We left his office shaking our heads. Told me that a herniated disc didn't require any kind of treatment. He said he didn't know why I have had any treatment at all. When I asked what could be done about the pain in my back and right buttocks and leg, he said, "I don't know." Wow just wow!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr kitchens could seem to care less about his patients especially the ones who are having to deal with work comp he seems more about the money and making sure little as possible is spent on the patient so he can keep getting those patients from work comp. he's arrogant and doesn't care about people in pain he pretty much calls you a liar and doesn't ever believe what you tell him please do not go to this dr he's a joke of a dr apparently the oath he took doesn't apply to him

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Kitchens' offered practical advice on how to conservatively treat my back instead of offering to do surgery first.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Kitchen is the most arrogant cold-hearted "doctor" I have ever met. He didn't listen to anything my wife was saying said he didn't need to look at any ct scans or x-rays to diagnose her. He told her she was a liar and didn't need anything. This guy miss diagnosed a $100,000 procedure because he is careless and arrogant. Don't waste time with this guy there is a reason why is office is a whole in the wall.

Submitted December 2, 2016

Absolutely LOVE Dr. Kitchen. He did surgery on My Husband. He had 5 ruptured disks and 1 herniated disk. My husband was in So much pain. Doctor Kitchens did surgery on Christmas Eve morning and we were home by noon. My husband has been pain free for 5 years. We have recommended him to several people. We think he is GREAT

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

He is only helpful if he is being paid to treat you. Being paid by work comp he actually stated that he did not need to see an MRI because he was only there to evaluate and not treat me. How do you truly evaluate someone without all of the information.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

DR KITCHENS performed my successful back surgery in 09 and I thought the world of him!!!!! I have another herniated disc and I've been going to therapy as ordered but no pain relief. DR KITCHENS informs me that I need should find a new line of work!!!! He stated he would not be the liason between my employer and my desire to work and refused to sign my medical excuse to return to work when I've only missed two days of work since finding out about the latest herniated disc. I thanked him, and will not return!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Dr. Kitchens love to try to put you in a trick bag, calling me a liar, posing as an attorney, I felt more like I was being cross examined by a defense attorney rather than at the doctor's office. He gave me about two or three minutes of his time. While I was in with him he suggested surgery for my back. I received a letter from my attorney stating Dr. Kitchens pretty much stated I was lying...this guy is a pompous jerk.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Stay away. This guy is very cold and rude. He only game me kess than three mins to describe any of my oain and then was very dismissive and rude implying i was a liar. This guy has really bad reviewd and has just added another negative one. If you want a caring doctor keep from him.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. Daniel L. Kitchens's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1989)