Ratings for Dr. Cynthia D. Marschner

Dr. Marschner has been my doctor since I moved back to the area about seven years ago. I absolutely love her. She is so kind and takes time to explain everything and is very personable. In fact, I started taking my daughter to her after my daughter was born. Her staff is wonderful too.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr Marschner is such a terrific doctor. She is very kind and professional. It is so nice to be able to have a doctor that actually listens .

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Marschner is a very nice person. I feel she is a very knowledgeable compassionate doctor,she is just as good as any other doctor in Decatur! If she is unsure of something she will find out the answer and/or get you to the right doctor. Judy is a very good nurse and makes herself readily available when you call or will call you back as promised! The wait is usually very quick both in the waiting room and in the office waiting on the doctor, so they like you to be punctual(Can't blame them!) My complaint would be that many times I have had to go to an express care because they couldn't get me in the office or squeeze me in in an emergency slot when I was very sick. My other complaint would be however improving every time I go, the staff other then Judy could be alot more compassionate and kind!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr Marschner has treated my two daughters in their early twenties since they outgrew their pediatrician. They were happy to have a female doctor. She is knowledgeable and relates to them very well. I am a pharmacist, one daughter is studying physical therapy and the other is in engineering. We all like her and have confidence in her diagnoses & treatment.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

Dr. Marschner is very nice, but is not knowledgeable of current treatment regimens. She is very comforting to older patients, but she has limited knowledge on current treatment guidelines. She is also very intimidated by family members questioning her treatment choices.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Love this doctor! She is the doctor for me (40) my 13 year old and my 2 year old. She has been my 2 year old's doctor since he was born.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Very knowledgeable, thorough, listens well, answers all questions & concerns, friendly staff, very clean & pleasant office. Well reasoned treatment options with complete explanations.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr. Cynthia D. Marschner's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathy (Grad. 1999)

Workers Comp