Ratings for Dr. Leilany Irizarry-Colon

I cannot believe the level of unprofessionalism from this doctor I called after hour service, she responded by screaming at me over the phone and told me she was doing me a favor Doctors like this one don't care about their patients and therefore will not give you the best of care I would be cautious with her level of care

Submitted February 9, 2016

Es mi Dra. y mi amiga, me siento como compartiendo con una buena Amiga a la ves que sientes el respeto por una completa professional . La recommendo como lo mejor q ue he visto como professional y SER HUMANO .

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Irizarry by a co-worker which was the best referral ever. I had a previous Dr. for over 8 years, and never did I feel a connection with the Doctor where i could talk to her or ask her anything. I am glad she dropped me as a patient for missing an appointment, she did me a huge favor, cause now I can I finally say I found the perfect Doctor for me. she is very caring and listens to your concerns and needs, I have also referred her to other co-workers who have said wonders about her as well. keep up the good work and please dont change we love you!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Very professional, outstanding doctor. After she took care of me the first time I recommended her to my co-workers at the school that I work for. Everybody loves her. Recommended hr 100% :)

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr. Irizarry is the best, she care about your needs, listen and give you the best treatmens that we need. I love Dr. Irizarry

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Dr. Irizarry provides the best health care I have ever received. She listens and quickly determines a path to good health. She is also available when you are actually sick so that you do not have to go to an urgent care center.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Agreed. I've been going to Dr. Leilany Irizarry-Colon for 5 years. Will never change doctors. She is EXCELLENT! Very thorough and gives every patient her undivided attention.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Love her like famila!!!She is like a sister to me. She listens and shows an interest in your needs. I will never go anywhere else....my 6 year old daughter loves her like a mother!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

Everyone should be lucky enough to have a doctor as caring, compassionate and knowledgeable as this doctor. Makes you feel at ease and spends time with you. High praises.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

Dr. Leilany Irizarry-Colon's Credentials

• Ponce School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)