Ratings for Dr. Daniel V. Loesch

Very down to earth....explained what he could without further testing...staff is great!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Was scheduled for surgery, had everything worked out. ie.. work schedule time off ect. My surgery was scheduled for a Tues. the office called me Fri. to cancel my surgery and moved it 2 weeks out. Needless to say my boss was not very happy seeing as now we have a hygenist with no patients in her chair for the next 2 weeks!!!! Not happy

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I have found dr loesch extremely down to earth and to the point. I have had several surgeries with him and obviouly trust him with my life. His staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I have actually dealt with Dr. Loesch before but when my doctor made my appt with this group I was supposed to see a different dr but at the last minute they put me in with Loesch. He is not helpful at all. When I left I had no clear cut answers. He also has a condescending personality. About 5 yrs ago he operated on my dad for hydrcephlis so he needed a shunt put in. Dr. Loesch did the surgery. He put the shunt in but forgot to take the sheath out. He was very apologetic but dad still had to have the surgery again. He was released but the next day he had several complications so we took him into Dr. Loesch's office and he refused to see him! He was walking around his office hitting the paper the nurse handed to him and loudly said "show me where it says I have to see him"! The paper said if there were any problems within 48 hrs to call his office. It was no easy deal getting my dad all the way downtown either so I was extra tiffed about that too. So, he has not changed at all.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

It has been almost 10 years since Dr. Loesch removed a tumor and cyst from my brain and I am so very thankful for him. He was great at explaining the procedure and calming my nerves. Dr. Loesch also checked up a lot on me while in the hospital and during my recovery. His staff was very nice as well. My parents also loved Dr. Loesch! He was so nice and patient, I couldn't imagine having another neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Dr. Daniel V. Loesch's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1991)