Ratings for Dr. Shane K. Woolf

Had hip pain and he found out why but only after I'd wasted money on another MUSC Orthopedic doctor. I waited in the room for almost an hour before he came in. Was thorough, but brusk and unpleasant. He treated me, but because I found him so curt I am not going back.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Woolf is by far the best Orthopedic Surgeon on the East Coast. He performed a total shoulder transplant on me and has been helpful in referring me to Dr. Chris Merrill at MUSC. Not only is Dr. Woolf caring but will personally return all your phone calls. Doctors that get bad reputations should take lessons from Dr. Woolf, he listens, takes his time with you, finds solutions and has an excellent team of staffers. There is always someone who returns your call the same day and then Dr. Woolf always returns call himself when you have left a message. If you need any shoulder surgery this is the professional to go to and I have to travel a distance to see him. It has always been worth it.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Dr. Shane K. Woolf's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)