Ratings for Dr. Carolyn W. Hall

Dr Hall has given me normal sight! 20-20 That is amazing!! I NEVER thought that would ever be an option. I have been her patient for quite a few years. She examines then sits and talks with me like a friend not just a patient! She has wanted me to have cataract surgery for a couple of years. She did not make my decisions but she nudged me in the right directions! Today is Monday and 5 days ago I had cataract surgery with multi focal lenses! This comment box on my cell phone is an eye test itself!! NO GLASSES OR CONTACTS for me! Thank you Dr Hall!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Over the years I've seen her, she has been very upfront about future possibilities. When my vision changed unexpectedly, she was able to pinpoint my cataract as the problem (followed it for about 6 years) and we arranged for surgery. Procedure went fine but next day vision was not as good as expected. She found elevated pressure and swelling of cornea - not unusual, depending on the individual. Dr. Hall and her staff examined, explained and treated the situation in a very calm way that gave me the reassurance of a good out come, just delayed a couple of days. She is very personable, supportive, knowledgeable. and professional. Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr. Carolyn Hall has been my eye doctor for several years. She is always attentive to my concerns and takes great care of all my vision problems. Super nice lady!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr. Hall is not only a wonderful doctor in her field but also a compassionate person. Takes time to get to know her patients and makes sure all questions are answered before I leave the office.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Hall's for well over a decade, as well as my husband, daughter and son. I appreciate how thorough she is in examinations and always willing to make the best choices for each one of us. She is not a doctor that spends more time in front of a computer than tending to the patient. She sees you as the whole person, not just eyes!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I Have been with Dr Hall for over 6 yrs. she has given me excellent care and knowledge of all my vision needs and more. She is very personable and goes over and beyond to find and help you with your vision care. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

All members with whom I had contact were friendly and rpfoessional. Was seen at almost exactly my appointment time. Visit took 1 1/4 hours. Exam was very thorough.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. Carolyn W. Hall's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 1993)

AARP