Ratings for Dr. Stefanie J. Fightlin

Best doctor! Always worth the wait, Bc she is so busy. But my family and I love her

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Fightlin is the best doc I have ever met. Hands down.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Fightlin is wonderful! She is a delightful person, hardworking, dependable and honest. My family loves her.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Super Doctor - excellent at diagnosing and really listens to my concerns.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Best doctor, cares, and family friendly. Takes care of me and my grandmother. My grandma recommended her to me, and I love her.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Great! Really helped me through a difficult time. Thank you Dr. Fightlin and staff

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I will never go back to this doctor. I have no confidence in her and she charged me for both a physical and dr visit! I only came in for physical! I am healthy woman who takes no medication, exercises, doesn't drink or smoke and is very much into nutrition. Why did she bill me for a dr visit and physical? Then to top it off, she wanted me to come back for another dr visit to go over my blood tests that were all normal!

Submitted August 19, 2013

I am so happy with dr. feitland! She takes the time to listen to me, and I feel taken care of with her. Sometimes I wait a bit, but in the end...I would rather see her than another physcian.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Dr. Fightlin is my advocate. She listens to me, and even got me a second opinion for a my achilles tendon tear in my left leg. I had surgery, and if it were't for her, I could have been a invalid, never walking again. She is knowledgeable, kind, and investigates every possible remedy I would need for my total health. I am blessed to have her as my doctor. She takes the time to go over your needs, and makes sure your blood tests are up to-date. I rate her the highest for patient care. Joy Luettchau

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Dr. Stefanie J. Fightlin's Credentials

• College Of Osteopathic Physicians And Surgeons Of Los Angeles (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med