Ratings for Dr. David M. OTT

If you are in search of the finest Orthopedic Surgeon look no further! Dr. David Ott is one of the best Orthopedic Surgeons I have ever had. From his bedside manner to his skill and technical expertise in the operating room, Dr. Ott is undoubtedly the most well-rounded Doctor you could ask for. In June of 2017, Dr. Ott performed a Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty on my right knee and within three (3) days I was walking unaided, began physical therapy and well on the road to recovery. Then, in November of 2017, he performed the same procedure on my left knee. The recovery was just as easy, if not easier, than the first. I’ve never met a surgeon who took such an interest in his patients and so willing to spend as much time as needed for the patient to make an informed decision. Pre and Post-Op visits with Dr. Ott and his Physicians Assistant (PA) Chris Rubio were unapparelled to anything I have experienced in the past with other physicians. I actually received phone calls from both of them periodically simply checking on how I was doing….that is unheard of these days! If you are in need of an outstanding Orthopedic Surgeon I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Ott and the staff at Ortho Arizona!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Ott replaced my right hip on Nov 15, 2017. I was released the next day & sleep upstairs in my own bed that night. 6 weeks later I am now pain free on my right hip, knee, leg and lower right side back (after 40 years of sporadic pain). Dr. Ott will be replacing my left hip on Jan 17, 2018. Dr. Ott, his staff & Oasis Hospital are the best!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

I have waited nearly six months since my May 10, 2017 hip replacement to write this review. I just wanted to be sure that everything worked out to my expectations. Before surgery, not only was my left hip painful, but I walked with a limp and suffered from knee and back pain. Today, I am pain-free and only think of the hip itself when someone asks me about my surgery. Within a week of the surgery, I was walking a mile a day and soon was enjoying three to four mile strolls. Today, I can hike, bike, run, and am looking forward to skiing for the first time in two years. From the first visit to his office to the follow-up visits and phone calls after the surgery, Dr. Ott and his staff were caring, attentive to my questions, and always informative. I really don’t think I could have had a better outcome or experience.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr. Ott performed a total knee replacement surgery on my right knee and I couldn't be happier with his results. Off Opioids in 3.5 days, no cane after 9 days, no limp or significant pain walking after 12 days, playing golf ( with his blessing ) 16 days after surgery. He did a fantastic job for me!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I had a total hip replacement by Dr. Ott and his team. My stay was at OASIS. From the beginning to the end, it was a great experience for that surgery. Dr. Ott and his team are first class! The communication was excellent, the hospital top notch, and the procedure and recovery was so much easier than anticipated. For anyone who is waiting and/or procrastinating on this go with Dr. Ott and his team!!! Could not have been happier!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I had knee replacement surgery on August 15, 2017 and every aspect of preparation, surgery, hospital care (at OASIS), follow up and physical therapy was first class. Dr. Ott is great and his supporting staff is wonderful. Everyone pays attention to the details. Unlike many surgeons, Dr. Ott takes the time to answer all your questions and treats you like you're his only patient. I couldn't be any happier. And.....my new knee is fantastic!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

I chose Dr. Ott for a total knee replacement on May 30, 2017. I could not have chose a better doctor and he cares about his patients. My surgery went great and I was back to work in 8 weeks I work at Trader Joe's and my job is super physical. I have no pain and am able to be active as well. I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Ott. I love his PA Chris Rubio too they are an amazing team. Please take your physical therapy serious it is as important as the surgery. If you are able to do PT before the surgery do. I did an am so glad I did it made my recovery quicker. I hope this helps anyone searching for a Orthopaedic surgeon they are amazing.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I chose Dr. Ott based on his high number of 5 star reviews, and glad I did. Family and friends are amazed at my progress after total hip replacement surgery. I was up and walking within two hours after I left the recovery room. Less than 24 hours after my surgery I was: Able to walk over 250 feet; Climb a flight of 14 stairs; Released from the hospital. I was able to walk with no walker or cane in six days. I already know knee replacements are in my future, and Dr. Ott will be my surgeon. OASIS Hospital - great hospital, the pre-op class was SO helpful, staff exemplifies their mission "Caring for patients like family."

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

My hip replacement using the anterior approach with Dr. Ott was EXCELLENT. He and his staff exceeded my expectations in every facet of the experience.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Excellent surgeon, good recovery time, and an almost invisible scar. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. David M. OTT's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Oxford