Dr. David M. Ott

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David M. Ott

Surgery, hospital (Oasis) and office staff ALL #1

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

I am extremely pleased with the results of my Total Knee Replacement from the scheduling, the OASIS hospital tour, the surgery, the recovery and PT and follow-up appointments. Everything has gone so well that if I needed a hip or any other joint replacement, I would use Dr. David Ott again. Thank you to Chris Rubio, PA and every nurse and assist staff at the office and at OASIS Hospital. And a very special thank you to Shelby Porter, my physical therapist at the Chandler OrthoArizona location. You all get 5 Stars in my book! Barb B.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr Ott was very knowledgeable, surgery went great and so did recovery. Oasis hospital was a wonderful place to have work done. The staff was wonderful, seemed like I was able to get more uninterrupted sleep than expected. The food was wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr. David Ott performed an anterior hip replacement procedure on me. I was walking on my new hip 4 hours after surgery. My recovery was quick and I am pain free. I would highly recommend Dr. Ott, his staff, and Oasis Hospital if you need this procedure.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I am nearinng 80 and had a total hip replacement on Feb.21st. My journey through the entire procedure and recovery time was first class. i am pain free and was walking without a cane or other assistance within 2 weeks. I have resumed golf as well. Dr. Ott and his staff and.. that of the Oasis Hospital are truly caring and professonal I highly reccomend this skillful doctor and his team!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Total hip replacement, in Jan. ‘18. One day stay at Osasis Hospital, minimal pain and walking without cane after 6 weeks. Had been using a cane for 15 months before surgery. I truly appreciate the professionalism of Dr. Ott, his staff, Oasis Hospital, and their staff. Make sure you attend the pre-op at Oasis Hospital, very good!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

I am an active 50 year old male with hip pain requiring a hip replacement for my left hip. After living with the pain for several years I saw Dr. Ott who recommended the surgery. At that time I got a cortisone injection and contemplated my next steps as the thought of surgery scared me. Over the next 6-8 months the cortisone injection wore off and I decided in order for me to continue my active lifestyle I would put away my fears and complete the surgery. I am 6 weeks out and could not be happier. Dr. Ott and Christopher Rubio were great. The OASIS hospital and staff were excellent. I am on the road to recovery. Even after only six weeks the pain in my hip is nearly gone and I am getting stronger everyday. If you were like me and afraid of the thought of surgery I highly recommend hip replacement surgery to get back to the active lifestyle you enjoy.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr. Ott replaced my right knee on November 22, 2017 - for me this has been totally life changing! He and his staff are able to get me into surgery sooner when they saw how debilitating my injury had become. My recovery was much easier than I had anticipated and at 10 weeks after surgery I could do everything I could prior to my injury and do it better. I have been able to do a full day's work which requires me to be on my feet since 4 weeks after surgery and I am back running my dogs in agility trials. I feel like a new person and I am so very thankful that I had Dr. Ott, his staff, and the staff at OASIS to care for me.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Ott replaced my 86 year old mother's left hip in September 2017. Before the surgery, Mom suffered from extreme pain with her arthritic hip to the point that she could hardly walk. Dr. Ott came highly recommended by a friend who is a Geriatric Doctor. Upon meeting Dr. Ott, we were immediately comfortable with him, his genuine concern and confidence that the replacement would give Mom a new lease on life. Indeed, the hip replacement was a complete success in every way. She walked the following day of the surgery and now glides along like a 30 year old woman. Dr. Ott is amazing, an excellent surgeon!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Superb surgeon. He prepared me perfectly for my knee replacement. He then did exactly what he said he would do. Couldn’t be happier.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. David M. Ott's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)