Dr. David M. Ott

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David M. Ott

I had a Total Hip Replacement that gave me back my life. When I reached out, Dr Ott gave me trust and power to go through. Together with his team, they only "replaced" my hip, but that amazing work enabled me to do activities that I couldn't do for many years. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

I have prior experience with Dr. Ott. Ten years ago he performed knee replacement surgery on my left knee and one year later he did my right knee. In both cases I was back to work in two weeks. This gave me a new start for enjoying life again. Once again I could play golf, walk, dance, and go up and down stairs with no pain or discomfort. When I started experiencing pain in my left hip I had no concerns with having Dr. Ott evaluate my hip. I wanted to have the hip replaced as soon as possible because I was confident that the outcome would be the same as my experience with my knee replacements. Not only Dr. Ott, but, his entire staff are an example of what you wish for in a major life surgical experience. Thank you Dr. Ott and your entire team.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

Dr Ott and his staff are amazing. I interviewed another surgeon for my hip surgery and am so glad I found Dr Ott. I could not be happier with the surgery and recovery. I had the feeling from the initial consultation that they truly wanted to help me get back to enjoying life pain free and they came through beyond all my expectations. Thank you Dr Ott and staff!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

After a career in healthcare, my expectations are high for all Phyicians. Dr. Ott, exceeds/transcends all standards. He recognizes and treats the Entire person, and the medical issue. He does so with respect, the best listening skills, and the utmost professionalism. His staff reflects his values in patient care. I wish he had more than one specialty, so I could benefit from his rare caring in areas other than Orthopedics!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2019

Having lived with significant hip pain for so long, I can't express how much I appreciate the skill, kindness and general humanity of Dr. Ott and his genuinely caring staff. My surgery was on 2/13/19 and I consider it a great success. Thank you Dr. Ott.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

Terrific results on TKR, with activity level up again in six weeks.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2019

This was my third surgery preformed by Dr. David Ott, 2 hip replacements, and my most recent knee replacement. All my surgeries were preformed using the most updated techniques which resulted in a quick, relatively painless, recovery time. I fine Dr. Ott to be a expert in his field of orthopedic medicine, and along with a dedicated staff, whom highly respect his requirements.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Thanks to Dr.Ott I am now pain free after 4 years of constant pain due to an old hip prosthesis.He was the one that found the right diagnosis, replaced metal part, cleaned a growth of plastic debris+ metal leaking.After 1 day of wonderful Oasis hospital I was released, pain free, walking .After 10 days now , I am back to 1 mile in the morning, feeling well and alive. It is a miracle and Dr Ott saved my life. He is amazing, listens to your needs.I highly recommend him as an orthopedic surgeon.Talk about excellence , he is the best ! Also the anterior approach is much easier for the patient and he does it. I had both hips done years ago with posterior approach and the recovery is longer and more difficult. Thank you Dr.Ott !

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

Had left hip replaced 7/31/18, started walking without a walker or cane within 10 days. Felt great after 6 weeks. I went back to Dr. Ott in early Dec. and had my right hip replaced. Oasis Hospital is a great place to have surgery, no complaints. Thanks Dr. Ott.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Had left hip replaced using Anterior approach wow have never felt better!Up and about in hours out of the hospital next day no pain when walking and getting up and down. Very pleased with Dr. Ott and all the staff. Oasis Hospital is also a 2 thumbs up!Have already referred Dr. Ott to others. He is very pleasant and listens to your needs and cracks a funny comment from time to time.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Dr. David M. Ott's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)