Ratings for Dr. Michael J. LAND

I chose one star because it is required to leave a rating. There are so many great doctors available. Choose any practice over this group and Dr. Land.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I was having my wisdom teeth out and told him my insurance company would not cover another set of X-Rays and to please to use the set from Dr. Micheal Mullen. Dr. Land and his assistant Debbie, who introduced herself to me 4 times (idiot), said they needed their own set and would not charge me for the new X-Rays. Well they did end up charging me the full amount ($1,500) and then sent me to collections when I didn’t pay. All lies. He did take my wisdom teeth out and couldn’t stop talking about his house in Avalon right before I went under anesthesia on Friday in the summer. Yeah, he had other things on his mind. I healed up and didn’t know about the billing lies until a month later. I do not recommend him due to billing errors.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

I've used him several times for various problems. Ver giod bedide manner and very caring.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011