You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Robin M. Su

DR. Su has been our family dentist for over ten years. We are very please with her and her staff.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Robin Su is the best dentist in the world. I started with her dad when I was 5 and my family and I have continued with Robin since then. I would never go to anyone else. The entire staff makes you feel at home and they always remember your name. Good job dad you did a great job teaching your daughter!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr Robin Su is the best dentist I have ever been to! She is so caring and tells you what she is going to do every step of the way. She wants to make sure you are in no pain and that you are comfortable along the procedure. Her staff is also very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Her office is closed on Fridays, but my husband was in so much pain because of a cracked tooth. She took the time out of her day off to come to the office and help him. She was gentle, knowledgeable and very nice!!! My husband is so afraid to see dentists, but he now says he will only see her. I will definitely come to Robin Su more my dental care as well.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Dr. Su and the entire staff is wonderful Best dentist I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

For tooth repair. She has been our regular dentist for many years. Like her father Kelvin, she provides the very best care I could imagine. My wife and daughter agree.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr. Su is a throwback to the days when you actually get attention from your Dentist - she is terrific!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

Dr. Robin M. Su's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• First Name changed from "ROBIN" to "ROBIN M."

October 20, 2013