Ratings for Dr. Christopher B. Lynch

Wonderful doctor and staff (the entire Orthopedic group is great!) Dr. Lynch is attentive to needs and requests. Surgery was a great success for me. All details before and after (recovery) were handled efficiently.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

I went to Dr. Reznik for knee surgery, he went on vacation post surgery and I had to see Dr. Lynch for follow-up. Because I wasn't Dr. Lynch's patient, he quickly wanted to get rid of me. My knee was extremely swollen due to the botched-up surgery from Dr. Reznik. Dr. Lynch put me on on Medrol-Dose Pack and didn't warn me of the side-effects. Follow-up with Dr. Reznik, he put me on another Medrol-Dose pack again. I KNOW HAVE AVASCULAR NECROSIS. THIS IS A SEROUS SIDE EFFECT FROM THE MEDROL-DOSE PACK WHICH IS PREDISONE. AVASCULAR NECROSIS INTERRUPTS THE BLOOD SUPPY TO THE BONE AND CAUSES BONE DEATH, WHICH CAUSES LESIONS IN THE BONE UNDERNEATH THE CARTILAGE,AND THE JOINT TO COLLAPSE RESULTING IN TOTAL JOINT REPLACEMENT. IT SPREADS TO MANY JOINTS. I HAVE IT IN BOTH HIPS, KNEES AND TMJ JOINTS IN FACE. DR. LYNCH AND DR. REZNIK HAVE DESTROYED MY LIFE AS WELL AS MY FAMILY AS THEY HAVE TO SEE ME SUFFER. I AM WHEELCHAIRBOUND AND A SHUT-IN. I AM 47.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Dr. Christopher B. Lynch's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Haven, CT