Ratings for Dr. Anjanette Tan

Waited for weeks to get answers from a thyroid biopsy. Still waiting. Office is unorganized. Expect to hold for as much as 45 minutes when calling. We were in Dr Tan's office with her when a clerk opened her door and told her some man was on the phone for her. Dr Tan was supposed to helping us understand the implications of test to determine whether my husband has thyroid cancer. Tan rose from her chair at the news that this man was calling her. We were very disheartened and we feel so helpless. We are still waiting for information and test results and just keep being put off.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

I rescheduled three appointments, did not miss them or no show and her office fired me as a patient. Not sure if the issue is the doctor or the office manager. When I called to find out why they were firing me, the office manager called me back and said because I no showed on my appointments, I corrected her because I had never no showed and then she apologized and corrected herself and said I rescheduled too many appointments.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Been seeing dr Tan for years. She is helpful, caring and just awesome.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Don't cancel an appt, even if you have a loved one die. You'll wait months and months and months to get in again. Office is a chaotic mess, no one seems to know what is going on, and calls? Forget it, you'll be on hold for 20-30 minutes. Test results take forever to get, had to finally email and beg for them. The staff cannot handle the amount of patients they have.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I was a patient of Dr tans for years (way to many) I started out hyper then was convinced to do RAI now hypo. She never took the time just pushed meds which didn't ever help and I got to a point I was so sick I couldn't move. She said I was to difficult and pushed me off to her PA who couldn't do anything better. So glad I finally switched

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Dr. Tan is the very best endocrinologist for hypothyroidism and menopause that I've seen in the area. She is very knowledgeable and has a great empathy for the patient. It is very hard to find an empathic endocrinologist who understands women and menopause. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012