Ratings for Dr. Anjanette Tan

Don't cancel an appt, even if you have a loved one die. You'll wait months and months and months to get in again. Office is a chaotic mess, no one seems to know what is going on, and calls? Forget it, you'll be on hold for 20-30 minutes. Test results take forever to get, had to finally email and beg for them. The staff cannot handle the amount of patients they have.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I was a patient of Dr tans for years (way to many) I started out hyper then was convinced to do RAI now hypo. She never took the time just pushed meds which didn't ever help and I got to a point I was so sick I couldn't move. She said I was to difficult and pushed me off to her PA who couldn't do anything better. So glad I finally switched

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Dr. Tan is the very best endocrinologist for hypothyroidism and menopause that I've seen in the area. She is very knowledgeable and has a great empathy for the patient. It is very hard to find an empathic endocrinologist who understands women and menopause. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012