Ratings for Dr. Andrew M. Berliner

Punctual, explains everything, very gentle. Would recommend!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

After 31 years of practice and finding this rating by accident, I had to respond to this daughter's rant regarding her 91 year old mother. All patient's receive the best of care by me, not partial service as she exclaims. A RN, in fact the director of the daycare program assists me with all patients seen. All nails debrided are also filed, no exceptions. My decision to discontinue care of mother was because of the daughter's expectations and demands. I never hurt the patient and I thought rendered the best of care. I hope this message explains the situation. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Every time Dr. Berliner has treated my 91-year old mother, she comes home with one or two of her toes not touched. Dr. Berliner didn't cut her toenails or file them down. The other toes that he has treated were all very ragged with pieces of nail hanging off. The personnel at the daycare facility told me that he gets to talking with everyone and forgets to do all the toes. Last Friday, my mother had 2 toenails that were coming off so I had taped them. I sent a note which asked him to take care of all of my mom's toes, to take care of the two nails that were coming off and to re-tape the toes. He didn't even look at my mother's feet. He sent back a note which said that I should bring my mother to a different doctor. He doesn't do his job properly but he's billing Medicare for a complete job. It's Medicare fraud as far as I'm concerned. I cannot in good conscience recommend this doctor.

Submitted August 21, 2011

Dr. Andrew M. Berliner's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1980)

AARP