Ratings for Dr. Paul S. Chang

Dr. Chang always listens and ask questions in addition to examining. I never feel rushed, and always feel that he is trying to find the exact course of treatment for my specific issue (currently, elbow.) He is extremely knowledgeable, and circumspect in his decisions, taking into account not only my present condition, but how different courses of action will impact my future. I've had enough of doctors who treat patients like cattle...Dr Chang has a very human approach. A throwback to days when doctors' decisions weren't governed by things like insurance mandates, but by a genuine desire to make people well. But I digress...you can trust Dr Chang.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Dr. Chang misdiagnosed me twice for a herniated disc. He insisted that I had tight hamstrings and that was it. On my second visit i had to force him to order an mri after symptoms clearly stood out to be a nerve issue. not only did he not listen to me either time his notes were way off when i got copies. the entire experience with dr chang was very negative and i would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Dr. Paul S. Chang's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med