Ratings for Dr. Stewart L. Niefield

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Niefield for years and are always happy with his care.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Niefield's since about 1990. Dr. Niefield has helped me successfully manage my long term issues with cholesterol, triglycerides and blood pressure. I have found him to be a capable, compassionate doctor who has the knowledge and experience I need. He is particularly up to speed on men's health issues. When I asked him to visit my elderly father when he was in the hospital, he did so and helped me understand the medical issues in that situation. I have recommended him to several friends, all of whom now consider him their regular physician.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

He is nice when you have an appt., but when called after hours with a concern he is extremely rude, cruel and completely disrespectful to his patients and his patients family. This occurred to me when I called him regarding my husband, who had just gotten out of the hospital and he was hateful and treated me with no respect because I should NOT call him after hours and that I should only call him during normal office hours! I am-was-a patient of his also. No patient or patients family members should ever be treated in such a manner. Doctors are human-they are NOT GOD-Not BETTER THAN EVERY OTHER PERSON. The only thing I can hope for is that HE IS TREATED ONE DAY JUST LIKE I WAS TREATED BY HIS HOLIER THAN ANY ONE ELSE JACK***!!! I am being extremely polite for a person who was just screamed at and demeaned by this physician. I will be reporting his behavior to his bosses and the Texas Medical Board.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Dr. Stewart L. Niefield's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)