Ratings for Dr. David J. Ettinger

Dr. Ettinger was a very nice guy, and told me I was perfect candidate for gynecomastia. So I went ahead and had the procedure done...It cost approximately $3k or so. After it was done, I went back for a few check ups with him, and results didn't seem to be showing, but he kept telling me they would take time. Now I have a passed a year since the surgery, I cannot tell that anything was even done, and he wants $75 to come back and see him now since it has been over a year.... I would advise staying away from him, as he is not a results driven guy, and even if you aren't satisfied you'll still have to pay to go back

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I had eye lid surgery it is a terrible outcome lots of scars . I was told he had left fat in my eye lids so now I have a big hole on each side of my nose. I am not sure if this can be fixed . I have had one consult with another physician and have 2 more scheduled . I have been depressed and do not like to go out in public . this has been the one of the most terrible times in my life. Do not let Dr. Ettinger touch your face.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

I had a consult to correct breast asymmetry, he was so nice and friendly. I had several other consultations before him, and after meeting him, and with him seeming so wonderful I decided to pick him as my surgeon. I flat out said - I don't want big boobs, I just want to be able to wear a regular bra (not sports bras with stretchy cups). He agreed, and recommended a bilateral lift with augmentation, I AGAIN stated, I am not looking for big breasts…day of surgery, my husband met him - immediately disliked him..I woke up so sore and nauseous. Out of control pain with 2 huge, swollen breasts. I was horrified. I had also said that I have a bad time with pain meds, could a get a prescription for either Phenergen or Zofran for vomiting…I was told no. After 1.5 days on percocet, I started vomiting like crazy (not surprise) I called the office and asked for anti-nausea meds, and was flat out told no. First post op visit, I asked about the size of my breasts (they were huge - they protruded outs

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

I am pleased overall with my breast reduction surgery by Dr. Ettinger. I was an F/G cup and was reduced to a single D. He's very efficient with time spent with patients in office, so be prepared with a list of questions. He's friendly and made the recovery process as comfortable as possible.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

I had a small legion removed from my ear. The secretary told me I had to pay upfront which I did. I later received multiple bills and was basically called a liar when I explained that I wasn't told about the extra costs upfront. Doctor was good but not worth the hassle with the staff!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Unfortunately we didn't have the pleasure of meeting Dr. Ettinger. I was told when I scheduled the consult appointment, there would be no charge. On the day of the appointment, my husband was told he owed a 60.00 consult fee to be paid prior to seeing Dr. Ettinger. When he questioned the fee, he was first told that no one on their staff would have told me the consult appointment was free. Then he was told that all consultation appointments are free except appointments for ear lobe reconstruction. The staff was well aware of the reason I was making the appointment when I initially called. My husband stated he was willing to pay the $60.00 fee but would like an approximate quote for the ear lobe reconstruction first. No since in wasting the $60.00 if the surgery was out of our price range. They would not even give him a quote so he left. I later called to ask what had happened and try to sort out any misunderstanding. I was told that my husband was rude. Will take my business else ware .

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Dr. Ettinger was very knowledgable, punctual, yet took his time to address any concerns. The staff was very polite, warm and friendly. I am thoroughly satisfied and very happy with Dr. Ettinger, his staff and the results of my procedure. I would recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Dr. David J. Ettinger's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Beavercreek, OH