Ratings for Dr. Daniel O. Billman

I was very pleased with how he was with my children. He took my son in for an urgent visit because our dr was out and wasn't bothered that I had 2 other kids with. He took his time and checked all my son's meds and ordered refills that we're going to be due soon. We will definitely see him again if our primary pediatrician is out again.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

What a terrible office! Dr. Billman and his staff do not care about kids. I'm new to the area and went in when my daughter had a stomach bug. The office neglected to send in my daughter's stool sample and offered no insight into what was causing her stomach problems. The only thing the unsantiary office gave her was a cold. When I expressed my concerns to the nurse, she hung up on me. This office should lose their license.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Not very friendly or personable. Does not look the parents in the eye, and does his work quickly just to be able to get out. Dis not really answer any of my questions that I had, and did nothing to make me or my son feel comfortable in the office.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Daniel O. Billman's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Sask Health