Ratings for Dr. Kimberly A. Wilkie

Similar experience to previous reviewer. Rushed through assessment- missed break in foot ( had to return to readdress ). No treatment plan or proper shoe to help a alleviate pain was offered or provided. Left in pain. Called office numerous times to re- attempt to get clarification on how to handle foot fracture ...no response.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Horrible experience with this Dr. She did not seem to care about what a had to say and practically had to drag any sort of diagnosis out of her. She completely misdiagnosed my problem which put me 9 months into the issue, in pain with no help. Finally saw a competent Dr somewhere else who immediately requested tests and I'm finally starting to get correct treatment. Steer clear of this practice.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr Wilkie saw my wife through a referral from our Primary. She started the Appointment with ""OOHH MYY GOD" thats horrible looking. She had never met my wife before. She scared the heck out of her, ordered test results. Then had her nurse call my wife and tell her to see a specialist right away without letting here know what the test results even meant. She never followed up, explained anything, or had any bedside manner. Maybe the worst physician experience ever. This woman and her practice is a disaster. Do yourself a favor and find someone else

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I am very grateful to Dr. Wilkie for her help today. I came in with a humongous, painful plantar wart. She efficiently cut it out and I am so relieved to be rid of it! She is very personable and friendly, and she knew what she was doing.

Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr. Kimberly A. Wilkie's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1988)