Ratings for Dr. Maridel A. Hernandez

The staff was abrupt and pushy and Dr was never on time had to wait 1 hour once

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

She is nothing but a pill pusher and continued to write someone pills even after knowing they had a addiction problem to them. She is terrible and should have her license taken away. The reason why prescription pills are such a issue today!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Doctor takes time to go over all results, which she explains in layman's language, something most patient's appreciate. i believe in being informed and doing my own research, so i feel we're a good team, with good communication skills. Her staff is polite and courteous. I have never experienced long delays. Routine blood draws are done in the office. Co=pays are expected at visit, which is normal today. Office policies are laid out and you are given copies and sign/initial, including phone calls that may be billed as an office visit. It has never occurred in my case but apparently can. She takes time and as a patient, it means the most. She has been good with diagnosing, thus far. No Complaints. The office is also set up with an Eastern influence, with waterfalls, colors and is quite calming. She is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I received a bill for a phone evaluation for $160 which my insurance does not cover. All I needed was another script for the same condition I had two years ago. If I knew the cost of that very short call, I would have gone to my dermatologist or urgent care.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Dr. Hernandez has become 2nd to none in my family and my health care. She is remarkable. She is very personable and treats us as if we have been friends all of our lives. Her staff is just as remarkable. I would recommend her to everybody I know needed a great physician in their lives. We absolutely love her!!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Very nice, took time to explain everything, very thorough, and good follow up

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

Bubbly personality, but didn't care enough to help me once her diagnosis and referrals didn't pan out. Gave me the runaround by deferring me to the other physicians. Never problem solved my condition by doing a differential diagnosis. Missed key aspects of my illness while outsourcing me to specialists. Also waited 45 minutes on 2 occasions despite not appearing busy.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr. Maridel A. Hernandez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Grosse Pointe Farms, MI