Ratings for Dr. Alan Schram

Great doctor and staff! Very caring about his patients.. very friendly!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Schram gives excellent care and really cares about his patients. He is very nowledgeable and explains everything and is able to answer any questions you may have. His entire office staff is very caring and friendly. Great doctor. Would not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Excellent care. Forthcoming with information, answers questions.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

My whole family and many friends have seen Dr Schram for over 30 years now. He has always taken great care of us for everything from ingrown nails, warts, plantar fasciitis, diabetes,injuries and more and kept me from having to have surgery! He has never been late for any of my appointments!Not in a big rush. Always seen at my scheduled time! He accepts my insurance so Ive only had to pay for my copay. His entire staff has been friendly and very attentive. A very clean office. Won't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

MY name I john Mitchell i was a patient of Dr schram for 2years he mis diagnosed my foot problem and had my orthopedic turned to far on the right he could not figure this out i missed 3 months of work and recommended i quite my job he then sent me to his mentor dr guy pupp who spent 2hrs with me and found the problem my foot was so inflamed and swollen i was on crutches i was able to walk out of pupps office he told me dr schramm would call me he felt bad about this mistake i never heard a word from him never go to this dr schram he is a terrible dr.never go to this man

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Dr. Alan Schram's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Allen Park, MI