Ratings for Dr. Carlo C. Lee

Dr. Lee and his staff are GREATTT! He always takes his time to explain things and always makes sure he answers all of my questions. I've never had to wait too long after my apt time... But I don't mind waiting because I know he's taking the same time with that patient as he will with me. I am in my late 20's and have the hormones of someone who is about to go through menopause so I was definitely in need. I am beyond thrilled that there is someone who has so much knowledge on how to help me get my life back.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I've had a great experience with Dr. Lee and I would recommend his care to anyone I know in need!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

I went to this Doctor because he was rated #1, but I am still wondering how he got that position. It was like he was in a hurry, but there was no one else waiting in the waiting room. I don't know if he is selling vitamins, but he mentioned them during my exam. I was just very disappointed with him and will not go back.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Everything is great. I've been going for two or three years and Dr. Lee is very personable.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I'm always very comfortable during my appointments and they just spend a lot of time talking to you which is nice. Dr. Lee is great.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Lee or his Staff. Dr. Lee delivered my first baby in September and I will surely go back to him for baby number two. Dr. Lee and his staff offer a friendly and knowledgable environment. He always answered my questions in a very realistic and honest way, which I loved. I would highly recommend anyone to Dr. Lee!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

The office at Dr. Lee's is nice and located in a good spot for me. The staff is great and is helpful with answering my questions when I have them.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Had a wonderful expierence with this office all throughout my pregnancy/delivery and follow-up care.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Very knowledgeable about bio identical hormones. He keeps updated on latest treatments.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Lee is great. I like how he explains everything to me in a way that is easy to understand. There is a lot going on with my body and I am glad he knows what is going on.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Carlo C. Lee's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Oxford