Ratings for Dr. Barbara H. Schwartz

I am a patient of Dr.Barbara Schwartz for almost 7 years. She always takes the time to check all conditions. She is highly professional, has good demeanor. She provides excellent care and will refer to specialist if she sees anything that requires attention outside of her scope of care.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr.Barbara Schwartz is a very detailed oriented and caring doctor. I am very much pleased with the care she took during my first visit and the follow up for my eye infection.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr Schwartz is very thorough. She takes the time required to assess all conditions and listens to her patients.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Schwartz. To begin with I only had to wait 5-10 minutes to see the doctor. At our initial meeting we discussed my history and family history with eye disease and also, of course, why I came in to see her. She was really well related and I felt very comfortable letting her know my concerns / recent history. She identified the problem and prescribed a medication and a regimen that really has helped me. She's a really great ophthalmologist and a very smart, professional, kind person. I feel very fortunate to have found her.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Excellent, knowledgable first rate physician. Took the time to diagnose a complicated issue. Very nice bedside manner. Excellent credentials. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

Dr. Barbara H. Schwartz's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1994)

Amerigroup